Interested in a career in the environment? Attend the Annual Environmental Career Day
TODAY!! Friday March 4, 2016| 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Hart House Great Hall, 7 Hart House Circle
An event for ALL students interested in the environmental field to learn about their dream job & a chance to explore internship, co-op and volunteer opportunities.
· Environmental Employment Opportunities Workshop: What I Need to Know to Get a Job!” A number of excellent guest speakers from diverse, environment-related organizations and fields will share their extensive experience.
· Meet and network with people from a range of environmental organizations.
· Get expert advice from staff of the U of T Career Centre, and sign up for their Résumé Clinic.
HMB Students Invited to Attend the New College Writing Retreat
Sunday March 13, 2016 |10:30 AM-5 PM
Wilson Hall Lounge | Registration: February 1- March 6
Dreading the March paper season? Come work on your current papers in a supportive setting. Get a lot of work done on your papers and gain some strategies to boost productivity and keep work flowing. You will have opportunities to consult with writing instructors and a librarian throughout the day. There will be space to write alone or with others. Lunch will be provided.
Sunday, March 13, 10:30 to 5:00 in the Wilson Hall Lounge
Register at: www.newcollege.utoronto.ca/writing-retreat/
There will also be other activities to participate in as you find useful including :
• 10 minute mini-workshops on topics like “Getting unstuck”
• Walk and talk brainstorming sessions
• A panel of student writers at lunch
• Snacks and coffee in our “coffee lounge”
They will be raffling off a gift certificate to the Bookstore at 10:30 for those who arrive on time!
Frontiers in Alzheimer’s Disease Research| Students’ Alzheimer’s Alliance at the University of Toronto’s Annual Conference
Monday March 14, 2016 |5- 8:30 PM
The Students’ Alzheimer’s Alliance at the University of Toronto (SAAUT extends an invitation to all students to their Annual Conference to students within your department.
This year’s conference, Frontiers in Alzheimer’s Disease Research, will focus on recent developments on technological innovations in the prevention, early detection, and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
Congratulations Dr. Collingridge!
Physiology Chair wins prestigious